Friday 11 December 2015

READ WHAT TONTO DIKE HAS TO SAY ABOUT SECURING HER MARRIAGE


Heavily pregnant Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh-Churchill shared a picture of Hollywood couples that have been together for 32 years, wishing to have a long lasting, successful marriage.
She captioned:
“My goal is not to lavish money, walk the streets like a Queen I truly am, feeling stuck up. I married right, brag about where I am now and you are not but be a victor in what I hold dear (my home).
Yours or ours can be a part of history too and a great inspiration to others. “Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside. Keep your dirty and clean linens to yourself and never let friends have a say in your home. If you can never entertain friends in your home, meet elsewhere. Now my friend is wisdom. I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones; I can’t do it alone that is why I invited my three greatest lovers The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.”

No comments: