Sunday 20 December 2015

A mother paid tribute to her dead daughter in a tear-jerking way on her wedding day .



This heartbreaking photo shows Amanda Lee  reaching down to gently touch the face of a young girl who appears to be almost a ghost.
The girl in the photo is her daughter Azalee who tragically died from cancer two years ago.
Amanda was so determined to have her daughter involved in her big day that she asked the photographer to find a way to include her.
The result was this incredible shot, which, after being shared on Facebook , received more than 100,000 likes.
Here is what Amanda's photographer said..........
"Heartbroken that her girl wouldn't be here to experience this new journey with her, Amanda asked me to please incorporate Azalee into the pics somehow.
"This is what I came up with and I couldn't be more pleased. It was such an honor to be able to do this for her and I'm so thankful God has given me a talent that I can use to make broken hearts just a tad less broken."
Speaking to Yahoo7, the bride said: "The thought of taking my wedding pictures without her hurt my heart so bad.
"Azalee was my best friend, and the love we shared was so special and Ashley knows that and she put her heart into creating a beautiful memory for me."

No comments: