Monday 23 November 2015

NIGERIAN ACTRESS YVONNE JEGEDE GRANTS RAZZLE DAZZLE INTERVIEW





 The duo have denied dating but it seems they have something in common.
Nigerian Actress Yvonne Jegede  Says She’ll Marry In God’s Time
Nollywood
In a recent chat with Razzle Dazzle, the Edo born beatiful actress speaks on her relationship status
here is what she said.........
“Marriage is a gift from God to mankind, especially the man.
It’s the coming together of two good friends from different backgrounds. Even though a lot of people have abused it, I still love it. It is something I look forward to. It’s not just about money, companionship and fun, it’s about managing differences and embracing each other’s weaknesses positively. I am not married.
My mum taught me a whole lot about marriage”. I have a man in my life. I have a relationship. Getting married for me is not something I can assure my fans is happening soon or not; but I will sure get married when God says it’s time.”
Contrary to reports, the actress says she is not going into music and not producing her own movie.
“No No! I am not going into music. I don’t know how to sing. I am also not producing any personal movie. I am working on other people’s projects,” she told Razzle Dazzle.

No comments: