Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lauren Goodger started her incredible transformation after pictures of her looking like a 'monster' surfaced.


Lauren Goodger started her incredible transformation after pictures of her looking like a 'monster' surfaced.

When asked what led to her transformation, she told Now Magazine:
"I think it was when I first saw some horrendous pictures of me - I looked like a monster - and I was so embarrassed and thought 'Is this what I look like? Why did no one f***ing tell me?'
"I can't deal with this and then have a baby. The year after next, maybe, but I'll still be fit.
"One of my trainers on the DVD is heavily pregnant and she's fit anyway. Even when I am pregnant, it's a DVD you can still do, so I'll still be doing it."

The picture made the DVD cover
The unflattering picture now features on the reality star's new fitness DVD - titled Lauren's OMG Workout - which hit shelves in December.
Lauren has explained that while her transformation has delayed her having a baby, she'll continue to do the exercise regime even when pregnant.

During the interview, Lauren also confessed that her boyfriend Jake McLean once told her she was 'fat' but is now proud of her transformation.

No comments: