Thursday 24 September 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN REVEALS A SECRET OF 13 YEARS.

Kim Kardashian West holds onto her  Kanye West
as they leave a movie theater together on (September 20) in Malibu, Calif.
The 34-year-old pregnant reality star recently took to her
new website to talk about Caitlyn Jenner , and finding out
about her true identity many years ago.
"My mom was out of town with my little sisters, visiting my
grandmother in San Diego, and I was living with her and
Bruce at the time in Calabasas. I came home from a friend's
house and walked into the garage and Bruce was there,
dressed up as a woman. Heels, wig, makeup and all! I don't
remember specifically what he had on because I put my
head down and ran into my bedroom," Kim described in her
blog. "Had I not overheard my dad and his friends
discussing rumors that Bruce would dress up as a woman
years before (when I was about 11 years old), I never would
have believed what I was seeing. I thought my dad was
jealous of my mom's new husband, that he was joking with
his friends on the phone, but suddenly I knew it was all
true."
"We didn’t even know the term ‘transgender,’ nor did we
know what it meant. For over a decade, we assumed he
was a cross-dresser, not transgender...“So I kept the secret
and didn’t tell anyone other than Kourtney. We did not tell
my mom, either. I’m not sure why I didn’t tell my mom. I
guess I thought it would break up her marriage, and Kendall
and Kylie were so young … I just felt so bad. I literally tuned
it out for over a decade and never even really thought about
it. When I was 30, Bruce called me and said, ‘Are you ready
to talk about it?’ I happily met with him at my home and he
explained to me that he always felt he was trapped in the
wrong body. I never really thought he would one day
transit—that was never discussed. So I never could have
foreseen that, in the future, Bruce would transition into
Caitlyn.”

No comments: